I was nominated for this award by Bibi @BibisBookBlog. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out this blog! I am so honored to have been nominated again for this award. I appreciate everyone whom I can interact with. This is such a wonderful community and I hope to get to know you all!
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award lo
- What’s the perfect day for you? My perfect day is staying home with my family (and reading a little bit). My other favorite would be spent at the beach!
- What was your last 5 star read and what made it great? The Kiss Quotient. I actually got it thinking it was another book. When I started reading it, I thought this doesn’t sound right. I kept reading and I enjoyed it so much. It was unexpectedly wonderful!
- Do you prefer series or standalones? It depends on my moods. I mostly enjoy series because I never want them to end, but a good standalone to break them up is always good.
- Do you read multiple books at the same time, or do you read one at a time? I used to never read more than one because I felt it was too stressful and confusing, but now I at least have one physical book and one ebook so I can read wherever I am
- Do you have any book regrets? yes….the hundreds of unread on my shelves!!!
- Who’s the 3-6 guys in your harem? You can only choose characters from books, and only character from each book. OK….now this is what I am talking about… Rhysand for A Court of Mist and Fury, Stellan from The Conspiracy of Us, Warner from Shatter Me, Reed from Paper Princess
- If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and what would you be doing? Rhysand and probably just staring lol
- If you could only read one more book for the rest of 2018, which book would you choose? A Court of Mist and Fury
- Do you ever review audio books? No I have been afraid of audiobooks. I don’t feel like I would pay attention
- What’s three non book related things, you want to share about yourself? I love to laugh, Football is Fall, and Why is it taking forever for Game of Thrones to come back?
- If you could choose any books series to be made into a TV series, which one would you choose and who would play the hero and heroine? I have no idea, I can never decide who should portray them the way I see them
This is my second time around, but there are so many wonderful, deserving bloggers! To all of you, thank you for taking the time to interact with me and I look forward to your answers.