Yay!!! I have been nominated for The Liebster Award. Thank you so much Noly @theartsyreader1 for nominating me for this! Please if you haven’t followed her already, catch her @ theartsyreader.com.
Here are the rules:
⭐️Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award
⭐️Answer 11 questions that they asked you
⭐️Come up with 11 questions of your own
⭐️Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to let them know
Ok, now on to the questions….
1) What is your favorite time of the year?
I would have to say fall. I love the temperatures, the leaves and football. It’s also the perfect weather to curl up with a book!
2) If you did not have to worry about health/calories, what is one food you could eat forever?
Chocolate gravy and biscuits!!! It is the absolute best!
3) If you wrote a book, which genre would it be?
I would say Fantasy or maybe Contemporary Romance. Ohh, or even Mystery🤔 Those are mostly what I read and they are what I am excited about.
4) What is your favorite time of day to read?
Probably at night. It’s relaxing and I have more time.
5) What superpower do you wish you had?
Hmm…I guess the ability to read minds. I always wonder what people are really thinking, but maybe I don’t really want to know😂
6) What is the last book you finished that you didn’t really like?
Eek!!! I would have to say Children of Blood and Bone. I didn’t not like it, I just didn’t feel,for me, that it lived up to the hype.
7) What is the best book you have read in 2018?
Oh gosh, there is so many, but I will also go with a new 2018 release. Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes was amazing. It was a perfect ending to the series and how long did she leave him in a box???
8) What was one book that surprised you?
Definitely The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang. I went it to it with low expectations and I was blown away. It was adorable!
9) Who is one celebrity you would like to meet?
I am not much on celebrities. I would much rather meet a normal everyday person and have a meaningful conversation
10) Where is a place you would like to visit?
Anywhere tropical! I love to see the ocean
11) Name an embarrassing childhood memory.
Off the top of my head, I can’t think of one. I am sure there are many😂
Ok, now on to my questions:
1) What is your favorite food?
2) Where is your dream vacation?
3) Who is your favorite author?
4) What are your top reads of all time?
5) What kind of music do you listen to?
6) What is your dream job?
7) What is a book you loved, but does not get much attention?
8) Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
9) If you could meet anyone and sit down for a conversation, who would it be?
10) What is your favorite season?
11) What is something that makes you happy?
Ok guys, that’s it for me.
Thank you all for being so incredibly supportive and I can’t wait to read your answers!